Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Squee End

Well, everyone, it has been a wonderful experience helping Squee and getting to share her progress with all of you. This afternoon her new "momma", Holly Ray, came and picked Squee up. She's on her way to her new home where I know she will be cherished and have a fantastic life full of love, sunshine and horses! I'm going to miss her, but I couldn't have wished for a better home, and I'm honored to have played a part in getting her there. Thank you to everyone who participated on this journey, wished Squee well and brought her into your thoughts and your lives.

It's been a heck of a ride, and I'm so glad to have been able to share it with all of you.

Squee and Holly, new best buds. Just look at that smile!

Squee on the ride home!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very happy! I love you Squee! I hope you live happily ever after!

    ReplyDelete