Saturday, November 2, 2013

Leg Progress

Squee went back to my vet, yesterday, for a checkup on her leg, and so far the news is good. It seems like the antibiotics and regular cleanings have the infection under control, and the wound is beginning to dry and heal. Now, we have to let it finish healing and see if her foot still retains feeling. We also have to keep her from forming another such abscess.

Squee is a fan favorite at the vet, she gets s lot of cuddles and kisses whenever we come by!


Squee remains in good spirits. I can tell her leg is still tender, but she is her playful, bouncy self, again!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the infection cleared up! I have been praying and asked my mom and dad who are angels now to help out Squee! We love little Squee! give her a kiss from me, please! - Nancy Schmit

    ReplyDelete