Friday, October 11, 2013

HalloSquee(n)

Halloween will be here in a few weeks, and since Squee will be here, too, what should she be dressed as?

1) A Pirate (work that peg leg!)

2) A Polar Bear in a snow storm

3) A Punk Rocker (there will be hair dye involved)

4) Something else. (Specify what)

Place your vote in the comment section, below. On October 25th, I will count up the comments and the choice with the most votes wins. On Halloween, I will put up photos of Squee all decked out in her costume.

 If you've donated to Squee's fundraiser, your vote will count twice!

3 comments:

  1. Oh for sure a Pirate :) I must have some VIP status in this vote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering you're the reason I have Squee at all, and you footed much of the bill for her transport, I agree. Two votes for 'Pirate'!

      Delete